Monday, December 27, 2010

In Love (:



The best thing about me is you . And the best thing about you is love . I love you .


When you are happy , I'll smile for it . When you cry , I'll wipe your tears . When you feel lonely, I'll be there with you . When you scare , I'll hug you tight . When you need someone, I'll be ready for you . So, tell me now, what else I can't do because, for you, everything is possible .


To the world, you are just a person . But to a person, you are the world . My world .


As the time is ticking, I will always with you .


You can't make someone loves you, all you can do is be someone who can be loved, the rest is up to the person to realise your worth .


I love the way you make me happy, and the way you show you care . And the way you say ' I Love You' and the way you always there .


Your love makes my days happy and bright, into my world you brought pure delight, joy beyond reason you have given me, our love is true this I can see .


When the night comes, look at the sky . If you see a falling star, don't wonder why, just make a wish . Trust me, it will come true , because I did it and I found you .


You don't have to tell the world on how much you love me . You just need to tell me, sincerely and truthfully , because it's already enough to my world .






Ps : I Love You , Muhd Harith . Happy 5months


No comments:

Post a Comment