Monday, November 7, 2011

My world, My rules

Yes, Im the owner of my world . So, I have rights to rock it on or roll it up . *head banging*


Ok, some of these rules could be illegal so if you would mind not to tell the police about it, you're my friend now and hereafter . Haha .



1- While driving

a. Pakai handsfree - senang nak jawab call time driving
b. Potong kereta yang minyak tinggal nyawa dihujung tanduk
c. Pakai seatbelt bila masuk highway, bukan bila masuk kereta . Ahaks .
d. Pasang radio at the highest volume
e. Bila polis buat roadblock, buat muka innocent . PENTING TU.
f. Tak main lah 30km/h even jalan biasa .

2- While eating

a. Pastikan semua benda dibasuh - tangan , sudu , garfu . Aku hygienic
b. Jangan ada interruptions , aku paling pantang
c. Jangan tegur kenapa lauk or nasi aku banyak ke sikit . Paling malas nak jawab
d. Tak minum air direct after makan , tunggu 30mins (rahsia perut leper ku haha)
e. If aku tak mulakan conversation, then jangan mulakan . Means im not in talking mode
f. Phone, tolong senyap . Thanks


3- Bed Time

a. Masa tidur aku tak constant , always changing . So, if kau call dengar suara aku sexy aka
kasar, means aku sedang berhibernasi . Means kau jangan kacau
b. Kalau kejut solat, takpe . Jangan kau kejut aku sebab ada lipas dalam bilik air . Kang ada yang
terkejut kena renjatan 'cubit' aku .
c. Segala panggilan telefon tidak akan dilayan . Sekian .
d. Sebelum tidur, semua akan siap . Cuci muka, pakai krim, gosok gigi, buang air, and im ready
to cruise over the dream's sea . Wee.

4- Friendship

a. Im a friendly person , Im nice to everyone . Cey ayat tak menahan .
b. If you turn me down, I'll hit you up .
c. I don't need backstabbers, sweet talkers, and the colony as my friends . If you're in those
groups' of people, then you know where's the Exit door .
d. I do talk a lottt, handle me if you can and TELL ME if you can't .
e. Kalau tak boleh, kata tak boleh . Kalau boleh, kata boleh .Jangan tipu, berdosa .
f. Kawan setakat nak balas dendam kesumat kau yang lumat tu, better kau kawan dengan orang
lain . Because you're about to mess with a wrong person .
g. Tegur / bagi nasihat boleh tapi cara berhemat . Belajar sivik kan ?
h. Got problems with me ? Tell me, I don't want you to keep it .
i. I can be a friend to anyone ; I don't care about your race, religion, your face, your physical
appearance or whatsoever . Because I don't judge a book by its cover .
j. You'll get many benefits if you're being a friend of mine . Benefit nya ialah pahala sebab
mengikat tali silahturrahim (:


5- I won't pick up the phone when

a. I'm in the toilet . Memang tak ah .
b. I'm charging my phone
c. My mood flies away to nowhere .
d. You annoy / hurt / disturb me .
e. I'm in the class , since I don't bring it during my lesson anyway
f. I'm eating
g. I'm sleeping
h. I'm exhausted , you know I might just finish 3laps running around the track . LOL




I think it's enough for this time . (Sebab dah takde idea haha) Anyway, if you think " Oh okay, she's so complicated", then you get step out from my life with pleasure . I don't get any profit if you become my friend so I don't mind to have you or to lose you . Thank you for reading .

No comments:

Post a Comment