Saturday, December 10, 2011

Another Day

Yesterday,my dad and I had a father-and-daughter conversation regarding my future , with my result, where will it lead . It was more to chatting, casualty was taking its place . And I ended up by saying ..












"I'll be taking major in Biology"

This field is wide, I haven't thinking about it yet . It can be marine biology , wildlife biology, cell biology, you name it . The major turn-off is .. the universities offered will be 'over the sea' which are UniMas and UMS . Later I'll figure out how I'm gonna solve this problem .



I got this awesome novels from MPH Book Carnival , I read the synopsis, I got enthralled . Plus, Im Cecilia Ahern's fan since one of her novel had turned to be the most saddening movie I ever watched, 'Ps: I Love You'.


Anyway, for those who wonder where's my Facbook account, stop wondering . I ticked for 'I have some privacy concern' as my reason . So long goodbye .

No comments:

Post a Comment