Sunday, December 11, 2011

50 Ways To Leave Your Lover (with style)

Can you just imagine I spent my 10 bucks for buying this book yesterday at the book fair ? Insanity got into me , I guess . Lol .



The reason why I bought this book isn't because Im too desperate in my need to forget about him and whats-not . I just wanted to know and discover how do people especially girls, could get back on their tracks after the break-up relationship . How they could get to their old life, with style . Yeah, style is important in girl's life dictionary . I wondered and I've finally found the answers that I want . Check it out 

This book is compiled with some famous quotes , just to bring your self-confidence up . To let you know, you aren't alone in enduring the hardship in relationship . To tell you that broke-up doesn't mean your life has comes to its end . 


Heart
"Im going to SMILE and make you think I'm HAPPY, Im going to laugh, so you don't see me CRY, Im going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me - Im going to SMILE ."

"If he was dumb enough to LEAVE,be smart enough to let him WALK"

“You know how I end relationships ? I don’t say , “This isn’t working out” or “I don’t want to see you anymore. “ If I never want to see a man again, I say “You know, I love you . I want to marry you . I want to have your children . “Sometimes they leave skid marks” 


"Hearts will NEVER BE PRATICAL, until they are made UNBREAKABLE"

Love begins with a SMILE, grows with a KISS, and ends with a teardrop”

“When one door of happiness closes, another opens ; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us” 




“When a girl steals your man, there is no better revenge than to let her keep him

“Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future


And here goes my favourite, 

“MEN?
Sure, I’ve known lots of them .
But I never found one I liked well enough to love.
Besides,
I’ve always been busy with my work . Relationship is a career in itself and to make it success of it, you’ve got to keep working at it .
So, until I can give the proper amount of time to relationship,
I’LL STAY SINGLE “

I know where I am now . I know where my place is . I know how much the love is left for me . I know how deep, how strong its affection towards me at this moment . And I know what I should do next . Yes, I finally know it .

Im gonna chase my dream , it tends to be my future very soon , and I don't need all these problems to distract my attention and pull me away from achieving my goal . If he wants me, really wants me, then he's the one who should be worried about me . Cared about me . Scared of losing me . Not me . 

This is the end of my love story . It's neutral, neither sad nor happy . It's just plain . Time waits for no one, I need to have a new kick start by now . Whatever happens, I'll always pray for his happiness , not to mention , for their happiness . If the rumor has turned to be a news, from abstract to something concrete, well, I simply congratulate them for making it real - for no longer hiding underneath the sheet of truth . 

Memories won't fade, not even the bad ones . It will stay in mind, always lingering around . Not because I don't want it to go, I just don't want to be fooled again if the same thing happens in future . Future is subjective , it keeps changing . And no one can predict theirs . No one knows . At least, when I have saved it in mind, I can simply extract the memory files and solve it in my ways . I might have failed on my first trial, but I won't lose again on my next time . 

I don't regret things that happened . It's more and less like a lesson to me . A lesson to warn me to be much more careful in future undertaking . A lesson to show me that everyone is different in their ways . A lesson to tell me that people are changing . No matter how many years you've known a person, he/she could never be the same now . If I make a list out , "Comparison between the old him/her and the new one", I positively sure that good things are lesser than the bad one . It's hard to find good people nowadays . Freaking hard .

My trustworthy ain't a piece of crap . My loyalty ain't like a quarter of your burger's leftover . I am weak , I know it for a long time ago . I hate fighting, because I know Im gonna lose later . I hate sulking, because I know no one will give a damn about it . I hate crying, because I know, at the end of the day, I'll be the one who wipes my own weeps . But it doesn't mean you can simply do anything to me . That you can simply take my feeling for granted . That you can easily play around with my fragile heart . Please take alert upon this , thanks .

All I ever wish, all I ever want is a happy life . A beautiful life . A serene life . A life that used to be mine before . If anyone out there who thinks he's the one who holds this responsible in giving me what I want, make yourself appear in front of me . So that I can know, there's someone who is brave enough to handle the fragile me . Till that time comes, I'll be waiting that one person . A person who I call ; husband .



No comments:

Post a Comment