Sunday, April 5, 2009

my happy ending


"..You were everything, everything that I wanted We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it, All of the memories, so close to me, just fade away.All this time you were pretending So much for my happy ending.."
i bet it suits on my past . hek . idk, i guess it so . while i was trying to understand what isthe lyrics really of, it memorised me to my past . and perhaps, it just a coincidence where today, 5th april 09 is used to be my 'most important day in life' . but not for today, i mean, for this 5th april . that 'important day' has gone and being none in my life . as it written in the lyrics above, yes, that day which supposed to be meant for me, seems like it has been my happy ending . today, for the 2nd april 5th i have been known him, im just his friend . not more than that . and i've got other person who already replaces him in my heart and hopefully this rltion which had been declared on Feb 12th 09, will be long lasting . (:
for whom i meant about , i just wanna tell you that about what happened between us bfore, hopefully you'll keep it as a memory and it would be my plessure if we would keep being friends forever bcoz i already get to use with it . hek . forgive all my mistakes and have a great day in future . and yeah, for sure i will pray for your happiness . cari gf cepat okay, gerrard ? :D take care .

No comments:

Post a Comment