Sunday, May 20, 2012

Happy birthday to me (Part I)

In another three days, my birth date will safely arrive in your calendar and your birthday reminder :P tak malu nya counting birthday sendiri .. eh suka hati lah, tak sibuk pun counting birthday kau >.< Sebelum tu, happy Sunday fellas .


Sejak 18 tahun lepas , sebanyak 18 harijadi telah berjaya dilalui dengan gembira mahupun duka . Isk isk . The worst birthday ever was on 18th birthday when I had to register for my college exactly on my birth date . BAYANGKAN BETAPA SEDIHNYA TIDUR MALAM TU, DAPAT FREE CALL SEMINGGU PUN, HAPAK TAKLEH WATPA SEBAB BUSY ORIENTASI BAGAI DENGAN SENIOR PERANGAI MACAM BANGKAI . Seriously, they sucks . Hope my batch yang jadi fasilitator tahun ni untuk junior nanti tak sekejam mereka . If tak silap, diorang dah diberi warning supaya kejadian yang berlaku masa orientasi lepas tak berulang .


Apesal cerita pasal orientasi ni..



Alkisah tentang birthday tahun lepas ,



22nd May 2011,

Tengah packing barang-barang, since esoknya dah nak masuk matriks . Seriously takde mood nak menunggu detik 12.00am 23rd May 2011 . First time in my life tak rasa excited langsung, rasa macam tengah berkabung . Tengah-tengah berkemas tu ,

Pa : Eh, ingatkan keluar dengan Harith ?

Me : ..takpela, barang tak kemas lagi *suara sedih*

Pa : Ala, keluar jela, nanti dah pergi matriks, dah tak jumpa . Bukan esok birthday kakak ke ?

Me : Takpela pa, Harith pun tengah mengemas tu .

Pa : Sekejap je kan, pergi lah bersiap . Pergi makan ke apa, nah duit *hulur duit*


SERIOUSLY PA?! Apa lagi, mandi, bersiap, and terus shoot ke rumah Harith . Tapi since waktu pun dah malam, so pergi dekat-dekat jela . We went to KFC Section 20, the venue where we had our first date . We ate and talked, like nothing happened on the next day . Like we wouldn't seperate and be apart from one another . But honeslty, I simply hid my tears behind my laughter because I didn't want him to feel sad . Because I noticed that he was in silence mode and I felt like I was in a dark,dull environment .

Almost 10 o'clock, I sent him home . He gave me a present, and put it at the backseat . But dari awal lagi dah nampak hadiah tu, hahaha . He warned me not to open it before 12am . Tak surprise katanya . Hehe . When came the moment of saying goodbyes to each other, I cried in the dark of night . Silently . We have never being apart from each other, and all of sudden came the seperation, you could just kill me on that time . He told me to take a good care of myself and don't forget about him which he knows that I won't . Not for my entire life .

I woke up on the next morning with loads of unread messages , wishing me 'Happy Birthday' but I was seeking for that one message . And as what I expected , he had once wrote ' this is hard but things will be fine . I love you and that's all matters ' .


My 18th birthday was terrible , I had been apart from everyone that I love , my family , my friends , him and even my cats . Mingle with new people in new surrounding and alienated place, I have to say 'I hate my 18th' . One hope for this upcoming birthday :


I'll be happy on my 19th birthday .



No comments:

Post a Comment