Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My awesome 20th birthday

Assalammualaikum and greetings to all my blog readers. Lama gilos rasanya tak update blog like really update macam mumbling craps and writing nonsense..(dah start dah) blabla and etc. Yes I miss you guys too no you don't have to tell me it's okay words are sharper than swords so I can feel it in heart without needing you to tell me oh yes no punctuation so yea

//

Muehehehehehe perangai sangat budak Durra ni *\^_^/*

//


So, now nak cerita about my awesome 20th birthday celebrations. Oh before that, 



YEAYYYY Im now officially 20 :D



23rd May 2013 :

Jatuh pada hari Khamis,bersyukur sangat sebab dapat balik petang tu jugak & dapat cuti seminggu hikhik tenkiu UiTM. Sampai je KTM, family datang jemput pastu pergi makan kat Muara Ikan Bakar area Port Klang sana. Akhirnya terlaksana juga hasrat nak makan ikan bakar isk isk *lap hingus*


Thanks to my family. Me loves you :)


24th May 2013 :

"Wake up in the morning,feeling like P.Diddy" kata Ke$ha . Sangat. Tapi bangun awal sebab dah terbiasa huarghh so dah bangun, terus pergi mandi . Pergi Mydin untuk beli barang barang, malam ade BBQ hikhik dengan classmates sekolah rendah (dan semuanya perempuan occay) Sorry sebab tak sempat jemput semua, buat mini party je. Plus memang quick set-up party, pagi tu confirm kan dengan semua balik sambil pilih ayam. It was a potluck concept, everyone brought their own food, conventional yet variety. Haha. 

Thanks alot to Zaa,Eiqa and her siblings,Wani,Azureen,Rina for willing to come over and celebrate me. And thanks for the cake as well! You guys are ze great, much love xx





  Thanks to my girls back in primary school. Me loves you :)


25th May 2013

It was Saturday. Another outing with my girlfriends. But this time was with them, my girls back in secondary school. Plan asal nak pergi tengok wayang,tapi tempat tak decide lagi kat mana. Bijak,I know. Pungpangpung,decide nak turun Times Square. Sebab perempuan en, suka sangat shopping. Pergi Times Square,settle. Semua ade. 

Konvoi joyah sampai dua kereta haa. 6 orang kesemuannya. Cerita kelakarnya, Papago yg diingatkan boleh navigate rupanya tak berjalan. Hampir nak masuk simpang ke Kepong, nasib baiklah Waze ade. Penyelamat dunia~ Bertolak pukul 12.30, sampai pukul 2. Haha. Sampai sana terus lunch,then beli barang sikit sebab memasing tengah kering,bawak berapa sen lah sangat. Around 5 o'clock, we planned to go to Titiwangsa Lake Park which took us about 30 minutes from TS. Bersyukur sangat jalan tak jammed. Sampai sana, nampak roller blade, terus sewa untuk 30minutes. Lepastu berjalan lah kami berenam, dengan gosip, dengan usha mamat yg tengah jogging, fuh, dengan tangkap gambar ramai ramai, it was like, we owned that evening. Had a splendid time with Buzz, Teha, Dayah, Farah & Ain. :)



Thanks to my girls for a great evening . Me loves you :)



27th May 2013

Managed to meet my boyfriend at last. Gah Harith dah tanya hari-hari bila free haha. Had a free time, finally. Picked me up at three,lepas zohor katanya. Bila tanya nak kemana, surprise katanya. Padahal dah pasang GPS siap siap haha. We went for a movie and also a dinner. The Great Gatsby was okay. Went to MeatWorks, the meals were nicely prepared and done. Talking and chatting, like there's no tomorrow. Got a bracelet as birthday gift,it's beautiful. :)



Thanks to my boyfriend. I love you :)


Really had a wonderful birthday this time. Couldn't thank God for more. Last but not least, thanks to everyone who had wished me through messages,Facebook,Twitter,even Instagram,thank you so much and may God bless you too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment